Projects

Need:36 679.30€
Min.: 11 679.30€

Technical equipment supplier

Interest rate:24%
Type:SME
Loan period:10 months
Location:Latvia
Need:30 382.18€
Min.: 382.18€

Construction engineering company

Interest rate:29.5%
Type:SME
Loan period:12 months
Location:Latvia
Need:51 686.72€
Min.: 31 686.72€

Food product supplier (II)

Interest rate:32%
Type:SME
Loan period:12 months
Location:Latvia
Need:115 540.08€
Min.: 15 540.08€

Grocery store (II)

Interest rate:16%
Type:Business
Loan period:4 months
Location:Latvia
Need:8 999.50€
Min.: 0.00€

Modern, high-quality detached house project (LTV 55%) - (II)

Interest rate:16%
Type:Real Estate
Loan period:11 months
Location:Latvia
Need:13 929.28€
Min.: 0.00€

Purchase of raw materials for Farming industry (VI)

Interest rate:19%
Type:Business
Loan period:4 months
Location:Latvia
Need:16 973.73€
Min.: 0.00€

Renovation of dwelling house in the heart of Riga (III)

Interest rate:17%
Type:Real Estate
Loan period:7 months
Location:Latvia
Need:3 582 339.74€
Min.: 0.00€

Dystopia: Rebel Empires (celebrity announcement)

Interest rate:32%
Type:Mobile gaming
Loan period:12 months
Location:Worldwide
Need:13 665.34€
Min.: 0.00€

Baltic Wood Supplies (III)

Interest rate:28%
Type:SME
Loan period:12 months
Location:Latvia
Need:15 847.61€
Min.: 0.00€

Acquisition of stock/commodities under costs of production from distressed/bankrupted companies. Secured by 1st hand collateral on acquired assets

Interest rate:25%fixed // total expected return including upside from deal profit in range 35%-60%
Type:Financing
Loan period:12 months
Location:EU