WHO CAN INVEST?
To invest on CROWDESTOR you must be:
- at least 18 years old
- have a bank account in a credit institution registered and operating in Switzerland or a country which is either part of the European Union or the European Economic Area
HOW TO INVEST?
- Register on the CROWDESTOR platform as an investor.
- Verify your identity with Veriff. Prepare your identification documents (ID or Passport). When your registration is completed, you will receive an email with your unique ID number and a confirmation link.
- Transfer the amount of money you have decided to invest (at least €50).
- Choose amongst active business projects on the platform and invest!
- Watch your profit growing in your investor's profile.
HOW TO WITHDRAW FUNDS?
- Log into your CROWDESTOR profile.
- Go to section overview (top right corner) and press withdraw.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm it with the PIN code* (4-6 digit code you created during the registration process).
- Verify your identity with Veriff. Prepare your identification documents (ID or Passport).
Withdrawals are usually processed within a few hours to 3 working days will appear in your bank account linked to your CROWDESTOR account.
*If you have forgotten your PIN code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org