Current investment opportunity offers CROWDESTOR investors to make a secured loan to SIA Tipoff - an advertising material producing company.
At the moment, Tipoff has won several pitches and signed 4 significant cooperation agreements with LIDL, SPORTS DIRECT, OLIMPIA, and XII Latvian School Youth Song and Dance Festival. Additional working capital is necessary to execute these projects.
The borrower is raising 120 000 EUR in several rounds. In this investment round, the borrower is raising 60 000 EUR.
As additional security, the Borrower has secured with a Mortgage on a 9.57 ha forest land plot cadastral number 6242 008 0258, and 5.75 ha forest land plot cadastral number 6242 008 0257, located in "Vizbuļi," Alsunga municipality, with an estimated value of 25 000 EUR. The contract has been signed that once the inheritance procedure will be finalized, additional private property - a 37.02 m² apartment located in Riga, with a cadastral number 0100 908 8884, and an estimated value of 30 000 EUR, will be pledged to secure this loan additionally.
About 20% will be used to increase working capital, as the company has signed significant cooperation agreements of advertising services, the remaining 80% will be used to repay the late loans on CROWDESTOR.
Tipoff provides BTL services that will be in high demand when pandemic-related restrictions are eased. BTL advertising focuses much more on conversions that will be the main focus for all businesses in recovery. Tipoff has been working on several new services for almost a year and now can offer its clients digital marketing tools and interactive advertising solutions. Strong partnership with 2 sister companies helps Tipoff acquire new clients and participate in project execution.
|Minimum target:||10 000.00 EUR|
|Maximum target:||60 000.00 EUR|
|Fundraising period||12 months|
|Interest rate:||22% p.a.|
Mortgage on a 9.57 ha and 5.75 ha forest land plot.
Remember - interest rate payments start calculating from the day you make your investment!
As an advertising agency, Tipoff mainly focuses on Below-the-line marketing (BTL advertising), including polygraphy, printing, events marketing, visual merchandising, advertising on digital platforms (LED displays and Digital billboards). The company operates in the market for more than 4 years and had more than 10 employees at its peak, now reduced to 5.
Tipoff works with the best and reliable production houses and partners around the world. The company ensures high and flawless client service and has served the biggest private and governmental clients.
Tipoff provides BTL services that will be in high demand when pandemic-related restrictions are eased. BTL advertising focuses much more on conversions that will be the main focus for all businesses in recovery.
At the moment, Tipoff has won several pitches and signed 4 new cooperation agreements:
German international discount supermarket chain LIDL is entering the Latvian market.
Tipoff will be responsible for the BTL launch activities and promotional material production for 16 locations around Latvia.
Sports Direct - the British sports retailer.
Tipoff will produce POS materials for 13 stores in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania.
Olimpia is a 25 000 square meters Shopping Center located on the left bank of Riga.
Tipoff will provide in-store promotional materials for the Shopping center relaunch campaign in May-August 2021.
XII Latvian School Youth Song and Dance Festival will take place on 5-11 July 2021 and will bring together more than 30,000 participants.
Tipoff is responsible for the production of promotional items for the Festival participants and venues.
Tipoff has wide experience executing orders for various clients - government institutions and organizations, international company representatives from a wide range of business sectors as well as local companies.
|Road Traffic Safety Directorate (CSDD) is a state-owned stock company.||
Hilti - a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy, and manufacturing industries, mainly to the professional end-user.
|Free Port of Riga is the largest port in Latvia. In 2020 more than half (53%) of the total cargo volume of Latvian ports was handled at the Port of Riga.||Agency for International Programs for Youth Republic of Latvia is subordinated to the Minister of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia.||Circle K is a convenience store chain offering a wide variety of products for people on the go. Circle K Latvia has 85 stores throughout Latvia.|
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest investments and special offers!