- The portal operator provides access to the user’s personal data only to its employees, who undertake to keep the personal data confidential throughout the duration of their employment in the organization as well as after the termination of the employment relationship in accordance with the non-disclosure agreement concluded with them. The portal operator does not allow access to the user’s personal data or to the data bases reflecting these data to unauthorized third persons.
- Processor of personal data
- The processor of the personal data will be the Portal Operator:
Registration number: 14388462
Address: Roosikrantsi tn 2, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10119
- Information collection and use
- You expressly authorize us to collect, transfer, use and process your information in Estonia and any other country in which the Company or our vendors operate. With giving this consent, you understand that the laws on storing, processing, using and transferring personal information in Estonia may be less protective of your privacy than the laws of your state or country.
- Amongst other, we may collect information and record details of your visits and interactions and the way you use Crowdestor, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access. On a non-obligatory basis we may collect other information which from time to time may be relevant to the effective provision of our Services.
- We may collect information about any device you may use to access the Services, including, where available, the device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate Device information with Registration Information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- When you use the Services or view the content on Crowdestor, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps and cookie information.
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
- Our services use cookie technology to distinguish you from other users of our Services. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use our Services and also allows us to improve Crowdestor and our Services as they evolve over time.
- Crowdestor may use different types of cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services.
- In case you would like to change your browser’s cookie preferences, you can change the browser’s settings. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
- The list of the cookies we use: Google cookies/login cookies
- Storing your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. SSL encryption technology is used to ensure secure communication between you and us.
- You are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Crowdestor. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- The Portal Operator keeps a database with all users’ personal data and other information. The database will include:
- first name and surename;
- personal identification code;
- date of birth;
- residence and location;
- communication information (phone, e-mail );
- communication language;
- data regarding user’s computer IP-address;
- bank account information;
- data of identity document;
- other information the User has provided to the Portal Operator or the Portal Operator has collected about the user of its own initiative from legally permitted sources (including via media and internet);
- information about the contracts entered into by the user via the portal and payment of the user under these contracts;
- data regarding the creation of the user account and user’s activities with regard to using the account (time and number of log-ins, also the fact of log-ins via Facebook, Linkedin or other third-party service provider and the so-called log-in token);
- financial data (incl. data relative to the origin of user’s funds and financial transactions made via the portal, but also user’s preferences with respect to transaction profiles and user’s settings for automatic placement of user’s funds into loan transactions).
- Use of the information
- The portal operator shall process personal data to ensure the welfare of the users, for the performance of the contracts entered into with and/or between the users.
- We use the information about you for the following purposes:
- to verify the identification of the user;
- to assess the capability of the user to immediately meet its financial obligations under any relevant contracts;
- to ensure that the user is able to immediately perform its contractual financial duties;
- to enable the use of our Services and to ensure that the content from our Services is presented in the most effective, safe and secure manner for you and your computer or device;
- to enable us to effectively market real estate opportunities to you and any incidental or related services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- for internal operations, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement; and to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to perform the necessary due diligence on our users to ensure you are who you say you are, and to reduce the risks of fraud in our system and across our Services and platforms.
- We may also use your data to improve your user experience, to provide you with information and marketing materials, for advertising and for statistical purposes.
- Disclosure of your information
- We will never disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent. Companies belonging to Crowdestor (parent, subsidiaries, affiliates) are not considered to be third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following specific cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Crowdestor or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to protect the rights, property or safety of Crowdestor, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Changing your information
- The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised via the settings of the website or a petition to the Portal Operator.
- You may ask us to change, improve or delete any partial, false or outdated information regarding yourself or your activities.
- Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (opt-out).
- Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- All personal data is being kept in our secure and firewalled network.
- The portal operator shall not permit access of any unauthorized third parties to the user’s personal data and any of the database of the portal operator containing such data.
- The portal operator shall only permit access to the user’s personal data to a restricted number of its employees who agree to keep the user’s personal data confidential in accordance with any relevant confidentiality agreements entered into by them while employed by the portal operator
- All our and our Group’s employees have confidentiality clause in their agreements.
Last update: 25.05.2018