Projekte

Bedarf:59 927.57€
Min.: 39 927.57€

Food product supplier (II)

Zinssatz:32%
Art:SME
Kreditlaufzeit:12 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:119 377.30€
Min.: 19 377.30€

Grocery store (II)

Zinssatz:16%
Art:Business
Kreditlaufzeit:4 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:12 499.64€
Min.: 0.00€

Modern, high-quality detached house project (LTV 55%) - (II)

Zinssatz:16%
Art:Real Estate
Kreditlaufzeit:11 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:16 206.80€
Min.: 0.00€

Purchase of raw materials for Farming industry (VI)

Zinssatz:19%
Art:Business
Kreditlaufzeit:4 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:19 853.27€
Min.: 0.00€

Renovation of dwelling house in the heart of Riga (III)

Zinssatz:17%
Art:Real Estate
Kreditlaufzeit:7 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:3 595 146.25€
Min.: 0.00€

Dystopia: Rebel Empires (celebrity announcement)

Zinssatz:32%
Art:Mobile gaming
Kreditlaufzeit:12 Monate
Lage:Worldwide
Bedarf:18 485.01€
Min.: 0.00€

Baltic Wood Supplies (III)

Zinssatz:28%
Art:SME
Kreditlaufzeit:12 Monate
Lage:Latvia
Bedarf:2 356.01€
Min.: 0.00€

Government medical supply contract - Final round

Zinssatz:36%
Art:Business
Kreditlaufzeit:1 Monate
Lage:Germany
Bedarf:379 170.51€
Min.: 0.00€

Acquisition of stock/commodities under costs of production from distressed/bankrupted companies. Secured by 1st hand collateral on acquired assets

Zinssatz:25%fixed // total expected return including upside from deal profit in range 35%-60%
Art:Financing
Kreditlaufzeit:12 Monate
Lage:EU
Bedarf:62 242.38€
Min.: 0.00€

Smart.Reviews

Zinssatz:24%
Art:Business
Kreditlaufzeit:12 Monate
Lage:Worldwide